- Must hold a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university in the United States or its equivalent in another country. (Accelerated programs, BBA-MACCT, 3-2 MBA, and 2+1+2 don’t have this requirement at time of application submission.)
- Must have a GMAT/GRE score of 500 or better; OR receive a GMAT/GRE waiver. Waiver requirements here.
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or better in the last 60 hours of coursework. (PE credits are not included in this calculation)
Questions? Contact Lisa Beauchene, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Program-specific Application Requirements
Master of Science in Information Systems and Assurance (MS ISA) Applicants
- Must have 30 credit hours of coursework or professional experience in accounting, business, computer science, computer-related engineering, information systems or information technology.
- Proficiency in English-language professional communications demonstrated by undergraduate courses, professional experience, or both. Students who lack proficiency may be admitted provisionally but must complete one or two undergraduate professional communication courses selected by the faculty advisor or admission committee in the first two semesters with grades of B or better.
- Plan of Study. A plan of study is a custom-designed curriculum created by the applicant and the MS-ISA director. Applicants must schedule to meet with Professor Ranjit Bose to create it. Email him at email@example.com.
- A score equal to or greater than 500 on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or a Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score equal to or greater than 500 for the "predicted GMAT total score" when using this conversion tool.
Advisement prior to first-semester enrollment and a formal plan of study is mandatory. Individual students will be advised to enroll in specific classes that match their intended career path and complement their bachelor's degree and work experience. Plan of study approvals will be granted by a designated faculty advisor or committee.
A selection of sample study plans are available here.